Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Passion Project

     I think I want to do a project towards animals. Like a possible solution to the skunk overpopulation or the effects of littering for everything. Like the environment, animals, and people. Maybe even trying to prevent pollution I guess just like an ad telling you why you shouldn't litter or a week of biking every year. I could make solutions and talk about why and how you could do them. Or like a thing where kids can't watch TV for a whole week and get like a ribbon or whatever at the end of the week. Maybe setting up something for funds. Like getting a better bus that doesn't protrude obnoxious black gas into the air.

     Well some of the reasons I'm trying to prevent pollution is because of all I've been learning about what's happening and what's going to happen in the future. Like how the Earth is going to be extremely hot as the years go by. It'll just keep getting higher and higher. Even scientists are saying we need to do something. China's trying to work on it too. I honestly don't know what I want to achieve. I guess just people taking action will be like an achievement. Like people participating in like a bike week or something. That's how I'll have known if I was successful or not.

     Another Possible thing is sports. To try and make a sports camp. Like have a meeting where kids can play. It'll help kids get more active. Plus, it'll be a fun experience. We could try to have consecutive meetings like every week. We'll know we've accomplished our goal if kids show up to a meet or get a spot for wherever the meets are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment