Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince 10/23/13

Pages Read: 325-425
Prompt: List at least three problems the characters faced

     One problem is for Hermione, she hates Harry's advanced potions book. It's not possessed by a spirit or memory, like the chamber of secrets, it just has words in it. Why is she so mad about that you may ask? Harry is the new "star" pupil in potions, the new professer, Horace Slughorn, loves Harry and thinks he's the best. The book contains secrets and tricks to potion making. So, she's mad because it's just cheats for Harry. Hermione feels she should be the star getting attention and not Harry.

     Second problem, ever since Ron's first Quidditch match he's been having troubles and mixed feelings. There's tons of girls lined up for him but he doesn't know if he likes Hermione. But ever since he started going out with another girl, Hermione's mad at him. He doesn't know what to do. However, this problem was fixed a little when Hermione started loosening up and found out Ron didn't like Lavender.

     Third problem, Harry Potter has been curious about Draco Malfoy ever since that day in Hogsmeade. When the student was upon the Imperious curse.  Harry also overheard something between Draco and Snape. Snape mentioned a unbreakable vow, if he broke it he'd die. But Harry's friends all said that he was just saying that. Then, one night when Kreacher and Dobby were fighting each other. Harry and Ron broke them up and Harry asked if they could tail Draco Malfoy.

6 comments:

  1. Carlos,
    I like your blog this week! I have seen the Harry Potter movies, but haven't read the books. They are way to long! Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I really liked the way you wrote and characterized this article! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog this week it was very descriptive and I could understand what you were trying to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your blog because it was very descriptive and I knew what was happening in the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have commented on Nadrian, Gustavo, and Amelia's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you described the book very well and listed the main three problems of what you have read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job! I have read this book and these are definitely problems. Made me want to read it again.

    ReplyDelete