Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince: 10/3/13 **SPOILER ALERT**

Prompt:
Pages read: 1-45

     Harry is starting his sixth year of Hogwarts! After his fifth year when the Ministry of Magic finally apoligized for not believing Harry when he said Voldemort was back.  They also are having troubles now. Like why did Draco get chosen for a job of an assassin? Meanwhile, Harry receives a letter from Dumbledore saying he's coming. Harry doesn't warn the Dursleys of Dumbledore's arrival. It doesn't seem like Dumbledore's coming to Little Whinging.

     This book seems amazing, with suspense already building even in the beginning.(Even though I read the whole series already, I am a forgetful person though.) Already, suspense is building. What if the Dursley family doesn't approve or insult him? Plus, Harry's now older and is going on a mission with Dumbledore.  Or will he miss his chance because Dumbledore doesn't show up?

     What I think of the book so far. It's building up to a great plot, I don't know how or when something bad's going to happen. Harry and Draco were always nemesis. But now that Draco's probably a Death Eater, I think Harry's going to have to prepare himself for the worst.



   

5 comments:

  1. I havent read any of the books yet but after reading your post I might one day pick up this book and start reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read the Harry Potter series about 6 times. This is a very detailed and interesting blog. It made me want to read it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlos,
    I really like how you kind of summarized the book.! It seems really interesting. I have read many things about the Harry Potter series but your post really makes me want to read it. I like how you put that the suspense is building because it really makes me want to read that book. Good job!

    ReplyDelete