Thursday, February 13, 2014

Two Voice Poem

Nicholas Flamel 
Harry Potter

I'm immortal 

I'm a Wizard
You could say we're magical
I'm a star in 2 popular book series

I am too!
I'm an alchemist and have magical powers

I  use a wand and take potions

Potions can come in very handy

Some people have different and unique auras

Everyone has a different wand

People can be very unique
There are twins with rare and pure auras

I have a rare wand that is made of the same core as Voldemort

I have to protect them and try to help them save the world

I saved the world with the help of Hogwarts

We both have a goal

My wife was kidnapped

My parents were killed by Voldemort

Say you look familiar

Probably because you met me when I kept the Sorcerer's Stone away from Evil

Wow, we intertwined in our stories

Except that I'm still young

and you were old in my story
There's some mysteries you can't solve

6 comments:

  1. Nikolas Flamel, is the creator of the Philosopher's stone, correct, and the Philospher's stone is intertwined in another book? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on Gabe, Steven, and Emily's blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good poem. I liked how you used to characters from two different books. Wait, is that right? I never read the Harry Potter series so I don't know. But this was a good poem that compares to similar characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog. I like how when they shared the line you led up to that with them saying things that would be connected to that line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool. I like how you took two characters and compared and contrasted their personalities and qualities. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job Carlos! A few lines short for each character...

    ReplyDelete