Monday, February 24, 2014

My Past Self VS. My Future Self, wait, that doesn't sound correct....





















     I think as we went I started to get the hang of things. Like how to put the prompt and date of the blogs. Also I saw and noticed that I'm getting more into the books. My blogs also started to slowly increase in length when I was typing about books I liked. I greatly improved and got into blogging. I feel like doing it all the time. This is a really fun and interesting experience.

     I like how I've improved in commenting as well. In all aspects. I now make sure I comment every week. Also, in the first weeks it was like, "Wow, great blog!" and, "So cool." Now I use my expanded vocabulary to ask questions and other things. I really love reading other people's blogs and getting comments. I feel so loved! I just try to forget the fact that we're pretty much forced to do it if we want a good grade.

     I think I greatly improved in vocabulary and actually going into detail. Well not every little detail. But, enough so it's not confusing. I would constantly get, "Wait, I'm confused," and, "What?" as comments. Now I try to be more clear and explain instead of using it or he or she. I think everyone has improved.

     The best thing that has changed is the content. A lot of people make their blogs interesting and/or fun to read. I try to and wasn't really in the beginning. It's like in the beginning the blogs weren't very interesting. Students, including myself, just saw it as another piece of homework we had to do. Now everyone is communicating with each other and making excellent blogs. It's a great little community. (Until one day.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment