Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rules 4/10/14

Prompt: List 3 questions you have after reading.

     My first question is why is Catherine so mean to David? Well not necessarily mean but not understanding of him. i mean sure he's annoying but she has to keep her cool and patience when dealing with him. I mean he has autism. Also, her mom's right when she said Melissa would understand about her brother if she was a real friend. I think the girl next door won't like Catherine because she follows her own "proper" social rules.

     My second question is will David ever disobey a rule? I feel like Catherine might mess up her friendship with Jason because David might break a rule and she'll yell at him and make him cry. Also, will he grow up at all? Like, a year or two? I don't think he'll age because they'll gradually show how Catherine has to try and adapt with David's behavior and help him.

     My third and final question is will Catherine ever invite the next door neighbor to come over or vice versa? I think one day she'll invite Catherine over and she has to take David along. then David might cause a scene or something. Then after the screaming Catherine will say she never liked David and the neighbor might be astonished by what she said and it'll be awkward. At least that's what i think will happen. Also, the neighbor might have some sort of connection with Jason and Catherine soon finds out later in the book.


5 comments:

  1. I commented on Stanley, Citlalli, and Julia's blogs this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos, I really liked your blog this week. i like how, first you don't capitalize your i's and second how you don't add a summary in the beggining, because that is exactly what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog this week. I like how you asked the question and then went further into it, explaining what you mean. It made me real understand your question. How are you liking the book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. I liked the questions you asked. You supported why you asked that question. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy the questions you asked because they were questions that popped up in my head when I was reading this book. I agree with you on how Catherine can be not as understanding to David, but I mean she does have to spend a lot of time with him. I like the interpretation you have after each question because I have more of an understanding why you ask the question. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete