Thursday, January 8, 2015

Choose your own adventure 1/8/1998

Prompt: When's the last time you ever did something for the first time?

     The last time I ever did something for the first time was zip-lining. The event occurred over Summer. I was at this vacation home thingy with family and we decided to go to a zip-lining warehouse. I was a little anxious at first, like when you're going next to ride a roller coaster and the people's screams start getting to you. Then you're like, "Where's the exit!". But anyway, I enjoyed the experience and learned to try and overcome anxiousness or fear.

     Another thing was going to a different state I don't know how many years ago. I went to Florida to, you guessed it, Disney world. we stayed for a week and that was my first time leaving Illinois. There was one more recent going to Georgia like 3 or 4 years ago. I stayed for 3-4 days. 

First blog of 2015 Woo!


No comments:

Post a Comment